AC100PRO is a fast curing adhesive specially designed for anchoring in a wide range of weather conditions.
- Two part adhesive cartridge
- Static mixing nozzle automatically combines components, reducing possibility of mixing errors
- Each cartridge is formed from engineered plastic
- Dual piston dispensing tool applies even, consistent pressure to the cartridge to ensure proper dispensing of the adhesive material
- Compact & lightweight design for ease of use and handling
- Each cartridgehas a specially sealed top to provide optimum shelf life and prevent leakage during storage.
- If the adhesive is not completely used, the cartridge can be sealed and saved for future use.
- One formulation is used for both solid and hollow applications, reducing the chances of job site installation errors.
- Ideal for horizontal applications as well as vertical ones due to itsfast curing non-sagcharacteristics
- The adhesive contained within the cartridge is a vinylester which can be used in a wide range of weather applications
- For the installation of threaded rod in solid concrete and masonry materials.
- Can be used with Powers screen tubes and threaded rod in hollow masonry base materials.
- Ideal for use in anchoring to a variety of base materials ranging from soft common brick to hard marble or granite.
- Suitable for concrete, stone, solid brick, brick with holes, solid block, hollow concrete block, aerated concrete block and grout filled block