Collaborative Welding Robot (Cobot)
Designed for the simple, repetitive jobs found in any welding workshop, the Cobot frees up time for welders to focus on the more complex jobs.
Welders aren't interested in complex programming and robotic jargon, so the Collaborative Welding Robot is designed to enable anyone to use it with very little downtime. The welder simply enters the welding parameters with a press of a button.
Included in the Cobot Welder package is:
- Universal Robots UR10e Collaborative Robot (1.7m reach or 3m from centre point)
- Miller Cobot Welding Package, including an Invision 352 MPa pulse‚ MIG welder and S74 wire feeder
- Tregakiss Tough MIG Welding Gun
- Hirebotics' Smart Puck for software-free teaching
- Siegmund 1200mm x 812mm (48" x 32") welding table
- Operator panel with emergency stop for quick program start
Smart + Simple
Collaborative Welding Robot (COBOT)
Take your welding to the next level and get ahead of the competition
A full turn-key welding Cobot designed to address bottlenecks, safety and quality in your welding process.
Collaborative Robot Welder
A welding cobot using a smartphone app that all welders can learn and use from day one.
Orbimax Cobot Welder by Hirebotics Demonstration
Cobot Vs Robot - What is the difference?
You may have heard the term “Cobot” and wondered exactly what it means. While the term automation covers quite a lot of ground, Cobot refers to Collaborative welding robot.Dicover the difference between COBOT and ROBOT