These heavyweight champions are required when it is a matter of large loads. The strength and load capacity are the biggest but not the only differences to the Turn 50 and Turn 100.
- The infinitely variable swivel adjustment is performed by operating a hand wheel.
- If required, an electric motor is also available for convenient adjustment.
- The solid basic structure is designed for transport with a lift truck or forklift and also ensures the necessary stability to the stand arm for the torch bracket.
- Support blocks which can be adjusted for height provide the necessary support for long parts.
- The workpiece can be safely placed on them and turns in the speed of the turntable.