Orbimax TS1 Workstation - Fully Equipped Bundle
Everything you need to get the job done.
Work smarter; securely store everything you need to do the job right with the purpose designed welding workstation. Built tough and designed with transport and mobility in-mind the Orbimax Workstation is packed with amazing features for those in the know.
- Safe, secure and strong
- Compact (can fit through a standard doorway)
- Easy to transport
- Quick setup (unlock and swing open
- Mobile (castor wheels and forklift pockets)
- Integrated electrical distribution (Optional)
- Built-in LED lighting (Optional)
- Water resistant
|1||Orbimax TS1 Workstation + Accessories and Electrical|
|1||Orbimax TX 182 DC Core Industrial TIG Welder
|1||Orbimax 17F TIG Torch (8m)
|2||Regulator Bottom Entry Twin Gauge Argon|
|1||Flowmeter Argon / CO2 0-15Lpm|
|1||Orbimax Standard Tee Pulling Set 1-4"|
|1||Y Piece R/H 5/8In R121|
|1||Eclipse 200mm (8") Engineers Vice|
|1||Extension Lead 20M 15A|
|1||Extension Lead 20M 10A|
|1||Orbimax Pro Series Cutting Block Set Orbimax|
|4||Pipestand Type 1 Folding Leg Carbon Steel Vee 1.8T|
|1||Orbimax Purge Plug Set 1-4"|
|1||Lead Set Welding Earth / Arc Small Dinse 5m|
Work smarter and easily store all the tools you need to get the job done right.
The Orbimax Workstation can accommodate:
- 1 x universal gas bottle holder, includes 2 x tie down straps (suits up to size G2 gas bottle)
- 2 x lead hangers
- 4 x pipe stand holders (suits Type 1 with folding legs)
- Full extension drawers (2 x shallow, 1 x deep), rated at 125kg each
- Modular shelving with 3 levels (ideal for Systainers)
- Above bench shelf
The smart + simple custom designed workbench allows for easy mounting of your vice and V-Heads, and is built with a strong, 10mm thick, grade 304 stainless steel.
Orbimax understands the value of your equipment and the time and investment put into your business.
With site security in mind, the Orbimax Workstation is designed to be secure, with two compression locks with built-in key locks and optional padlock as well as ingress protection (IP43) when closed.
Items stored internally within the Orbimax Workstation can be tied down or stored within drawers to maintain their position and reduce the risk of damage to stored equipment.
On the exterior, fork pockets and heavy duty castor wheels make the Workstation a breeze to transport.
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING (OPTIONAL)
- External weatherproof power inlet
- Built-in RCD safety switch
- 6 x double power outlets (double pole switch)
- 15 amp power point (Qty: 1)
- 10 amp power point (Qty: 4)
- 500 lux on bench
- Low glare pelmet
- 1.6mm cold rolled steel
- Stainless steel grade 316 polished handles
- Powder coated, textured scratch resistant design
- Heavy duty drawer runners (rated to 120kg each)
Speak with our Product Specialists to further understand the range of accessories available to customise this unit to your worksite.