REB 6, REB 14 Pipe Bevellers
REB Pipe Bevellers, the powerful pipe end preparation solution. These portable pipe end preparation machines are setting new standards in the weld preparation of metal pipes. Take advantage of this latest technology to reduce your tool and manufacturing costs and to increase your productivity when making precise and reproducible weld prep profiles, both on site and in the prefab workshop.
- All multifunctional tools (MFW) are multi-edge tool bits with protective coating against tool wear.
- Pipe-ends made from unalloyed, low-alloy and high-alloy steels, with a high percentage of chromium and nickel, can be processed quickly, cost-effectively, and very precisely
- Counterboring and axial turning
- Up to 4 tools can be used at the same time
- Tool system QTC® (Quick-Tool-Change):
- Multifunctional tools
- Balinit® Futura protection coating against tool wear
- Quick clamping tool system
- Characteristic housing
- Functional pipe clamping
- Optimised drive system
|Pipe ID Min.||Pipe OD Min.||Power [KW] / [HP]||Wall Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg)|