Safety Lockout Hasp
Safety Lockout Hasp 25mm.
Safety lockout hasps are used when you wish to use multiple padlocks to isolate one energy source. A hasp is placed through the isolating point and closed, allowing each authorised person to place their own padlock on it, preventing any re-energising until all padlocks are removed.
- Scissor action hasps with 25 mm diameter jaw size
- Vinyl coated for better grip & visibility
- Accepts padlocks with a shackle diameter up to 9 mm
- 6 or 7 (for 312JAWS-7) locks can be installed on each hasp.
- Manufactured from high tensile steel sheet which has been electro-plated to prevent rusting.