Tacking Clamp Set 1 - 4"
The Orbimax Tacking Clamp is a handheld clamp designed to assist welders in tacking and cutting tube. This product was created with the intent to let even the most inexperienced fabricator create a perfectly aligned weld and straight, clean cuts.
Kit includes one handle and six sets of jaws in 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 & 4 inches.
With the multi-purpose tacking clamp.
Orbimax Tacking Clamp
The Orbimax Tacking Clamp is designed for ease of use and practicality, with each set of jaws dual purpose. Simply slide out one jaw and switch it with its neigbour to transition from a cutting clamp into a tacking clamp.
A multi-tasking machine
The double-sided clamps are carefully designed to provide the best function in the least amount of space possible. This means we are able to fit a handle and a complete set of jaws from 1- 4 inches that assists in both tacking and cutting into one systainer.
The Orbimax Tacking Clamp is designed to assist welders in getting the best result when tacking and cutting tube.
With the clamps inserted in the “Tacking” position, two pieces of tube are butted up against one another with minimal effort from the user. The user can then use a
welder to tack the tube together, after which the now joined pieces of tube can be released and removed.
With the clamps inserted in the “Cutting” position, the user can clamp the tool onto a piece of tube or over an existing weld. The slot in the jaws of the clamps is used to guide a saw blade as it cuts the tube, after which the clamp can be released and removed.
- Dual purpose jaws simplify fabrication process and save space
- Dovetail clamp precisely positions the jaws while preventing any movement once installed
- Single captive fastener operation allows you to change a full jaw set within a minute
- Twin independent clamping mechanisms with single-action lever clamping helps to save time and simplifies fabrication
- Overcentre clamping assists with fast operation, high clamping forces and quick release
- Vice plates allow you to clamp the handle in a vice without affecting the operation of the tacking clamp
- A force adjustment knob assists with fast operation and helps to accommodate irregularities in tube
- 42CrMo Steel Solid Billet
- Precision Machined
- Nitride Case Hardened to 600HV
- 7075 T6 Aluminium Solid Billet
- Precision Machined
- Strongest Aluminium Alloy
- Hard Anodised
- Foodgrade Beeswax Lubricant (non-toxic)
- Uncoated Stainless Steel 316
- Machined from Solid Billet