Step up your welding game with the all-new Smart + Simple Orbimax Workstation.
Work smarter; securely store everything you need to do the job right with the purpose designed welding workstation. Built tough and designed with transport and mobility in-mind the Orbimax Workstation is packed with amazing features for those in the know.
- Safe, secure and strong
- Compact (can fit through a standard doorway)
- Easy to transport
- Quick setup (unlock and swing open)
- Mobile (castor wheels and forklift pockets)
- Integrated electrical distribution (Optional)
- Built-in LED lighting (Optional)
- Water resistant
Work smarter and easily store all the tools you need to get the job done right.
The Orbimax Workstation can accommodate:
- 1 x Universal gas bottle holder, includes 2 x tie down straps (suits up to size G2 gas bottle)
- 1 x TIG Welder mount, includes 2 x tie down straps
- 2 x Lead hangers
- 4 x Pipe stand holder (suits Type 1 with folding legs)
- Full extension drawers (2 x shallow, 1 x deep), rated at 125kg each
- Modular shelving with 3 levels (ideal for Systainers)
- Above bench shelf
The smart + simple custom designed workbench allows for easy mounting of your vice and V-Heads built with a strong, 10mm thick, grade 304 stainless steel
- Vice mount
- V-Head mount
- Heavy duty grade 304 stainless Steel 10mm workbench
Orbimax understands the value of your equipment and the time and investment put into your business. With site security in mind the Orbimax Workstation is designed to be secure.
- Two compression locks with built in key locks, optional padlock
- Ingress protection (IP43), when closed
Items stored internally within the Orbimax Workstation can be tied down or stored within drawers to maintain their position and reduce the risk of damage to stored equipment.
- Fork pockets
- Heavy Duty Castor Wheels
ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING (OPTIONAL)
- External weatherproof power inlet
- Built-In RCD Safety Switch
- 6 x double power outlets (double pole switch)
- 15 amp power point (Qty: 1)
- 10 amp power point (Qty: 4)
- 500 lux on bench
- Low glare pelmet
- 1.6mm cold rolled steel
- Stainless steel grade 316 polished handles
- Powder coated, textured scratch resistant design
- Heavy duty drawer runners (Rated to 120kg each)
Speak with our Product Specialists to further understand the range of accessories available to customise this unit to your worksite.